Another year, another calendar – this year, the chosen theme was ‘mountain peaks’. Highly surprising and innovative, I know. Here’s some bad-quality preview:
- breiter grießkogel, 3287m | tirol, austria
- kraxentrager, 2998m | tirol, austria
- gosaikunda lakes, 4380m | manang, nepal
- ngauruhoe, 2291m | tongariro, new zealand
- sella towers, 2696m | dolomites, italy
- aiguille dibona, 3130m | massif des écrins, france
- cradle mountain, 1545m | tasmania, australia
- devils tower, 1559m | wyoming, usa
- mitre peak from milford sound, 1692m | fjorldlands, new zealand
- nordkette from salfeins, 2637m | tirol, austria
- machhapurchhre, 6997m | pokhara, nepal
- annapurna III, 7555m | manang, nepal
Apart from the incredibly hard and dangerous work it has been to travel and set into picture all those mountains, there were also many, many fabulous adventures included. And since sharing is caring, find the InDesign file attached; Feel free to modify the layout for 2014; it might be here sooner than you imagine!
May 2013 be the best year of our lives, so far, as always. Keep exploring!